I am in my room the whole day today. This is my weekend. What a great great weekend. Sick. Numb. Empty. I really can't stand going out of the house now. And just as usual, my brother pissed me off this afternoon again. I wonder when can we be friends. I wonder when would be that BIG day that me and my brother won't argue. I wish silly arguments and endless excuses from him would end. I wish that his unpleasant dispositions in life and his inhuman decisions and thinking would change. Oh God, all I really wanted is good for him. All I really wanted for him is to be secure, feel loved and well-take care of. I wish ma and pa see this. I wish they're watching from heaven above and pray for my brother. I feel sick. I am tired of bullshit life and I wanna throw up.
No comments:
Post a Comment